- ISO/TS16949 is the standard created based on ISO9001 by incorporating requirements from the automotive industry. Because automotive parts can directly result in loss of human life, strict standards are established. SIMMTECH GRAPHICS Co., Ltd. passed an examination for production of in-car printed wiring boards and was certified and registered as an ISO/TS16949 company in September 2008.
Registration No. SGS-JP08/061023 (IATF Registration No.0071687) Divisions registered IC Package Substrate Division (Main Factory, Shionome Factory and Yonezawa Factory) Scope of registration Production of in-car printed wiring boards Registration date September 4, 2008
- With the acquisition of ISO/TS16949 certification, we established the basis for a quality management system which was necessary for us to enter the in-car parts business. Not content to rest on this achievement, we will continue working to improve quality while receiving orders for in-car printed wiring boards. We hope to further earn our customers’ understanding and patronage.
- ISO14001 is the standard which defines the systems required of an organization when conducting environmental conservation activities. ISO14001 is a management system for establishing a framework in a business organization for continuously reducing and preventing the burden of products and services on the environment. SIMMTECH GRAPHICS Co., Ltd. was certified and registered as an ISO14001 company in April 2001.
Registration No. EMS01017C Divisions registered SIMMTECH GRAPHICS Co., Ltd. (Tsukahara Factory and Shionome Factory) Scope of registration Development, designing, production and sales of printed wiring boards Registration date April 3, 2001 Site Organization Activity Head office・Tsukahara site：
1-8-37 Tsukahara, Chino, Nagano Prefecture
Development, design, manufacture and
sale of printed wiring boards
5335 Toyohira Chino, Nagano Prefecture
Shionome factory Manufacture of printed wiring board
- Yonezawa Factory (Manufacture of Printed Wiring Board 45-1 Yonezawa Castle, Nagano Prefecture), Chuodao Salt Factory (Chino City Nagoyo City Nagano City 23-11 Nagano Prefecture Production of Printed Wiring Board) is included in the scope of environmental management system certification registration Although we do not have, we are developing environment conservation activities that are equivalent to those of Tsukahara factory and Shionome factory.
- ISO9001 is a quality management system which was defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for standardizing quality assurance systems. SIMMTECH GRAPHICS Co., Ltd. was certified and registered in September 1996.
- In 2000 and 2008, this standard was revised to ISO9001:2000 in order to improve customer satisfaction regarding quality assurance. At that time SIMMTECH GRAPHICS Co., Ltd. updated the certification to ISO9001:2008.
Registration No. JP05/06295 Divisions registered IC Package Substrate Division (Main Factory, Shionome Factory and Yonezawa Factory) Scope of registration Production of printed wiring boards Registration date July 26, 2005